- Gbody upper shock mount
- +1″TALLER will accept 5″ stroke series shocks
- Requires welding (Brace and mount once bolted in)
- Requires spring pocket removal and cutting **You will have to clearance the frame for the shock to fit through**
- Bolts in and locates off arm cross shaft bolts
- Allows for use of bearing upper shocks which allows for consistent movement of the shock with no rubber bushing/stud.
- Includes Hardware
- MAY REQUIRE UPPER CONTROL ARM BRACING/BAR/UPPER LIMITER BOLT BAR TO BE REMOVED FOR FULL RANGE OF TRAVEL.
- Longer travel shocks for no prep are most efficient with extended ball joints and correct steering components.