Accepted in NHRA Pro Stock
The MSD Power Grid Ignition System is an upgraded version of the Programmable 7-Series Ignitions and consists of a central controller and an ignition that is compatible with all MSD boxes, but is specifically designed for use on the Power Grid-7 box. The controller is the brains of the system and is designed to mount on top of the Ignition housing. The ignition is a high output CD ignition that incorporates CAN-Bus technology that reduces wiring and simplifies accessory module additions. The Power Grid Controller includes View Software, wiring harness, micro-SD card and mounting hardware. The ignition (sold separately) includes a harness and mounting hardware.
- USB Connection for Easy Programming
- Timing Based on Engine RPM & Gear Value
- Advanced Individual Cylinder Timing Based on Gear or Time
- (5) Nitrous Retard Stages
- (5) RPM Limits: Burnout, Spool, Launch, Over Rev & Safety
- Output Switch Set on RPM or Time
- Each Gear Includes Shift Light Settings
- Ignition Data Acquisition Records Multiple Runs
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles.
- To use any modules with the Power Grid System (121-7720 and 121-7730) users MUST plug the modules into a 4-Connector CAN-Bus Hub to be attached to the Power Grid System Controller.